The Advanced Wound Management & Debridement Skills Course has been designed for clinicians who wish to advance their practical chronic wound knowledge and wound debridement & suturing skills with more formal training under the expert guidance of an experienced surgeon Professor Donald MacLellan.
No matter what type of health professional you are (GP, Nurse, Podiatrist) or how experienced you are in wound debridement or suturing, this course will allow you to take full advantage of up-to-date knowledge of wound repair and enhance your practical skills.
Course presentations include:
- Update on Wound Pathophysiology
- Debridement, Biopsy, Suturing Methods
- Wound Assessment & Microbiology
- Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Unusual Wounds—Myco Ulcerans. Vasculitic types,
- Analgesia & Local Anaesthetics
Each Attendee will practice:
- Instrument handling skills
Course Fees & Inclusions
Registration AUD $600
- Welcome Tea & Coffee
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Buffet Lunch
- Course Materials
- Course Certificate
Accommodation is the responsibility of the attendees.
Special rates are available from the venue hotel, please ensure you quote “HEMI Australia” to obtain these special rates